Thank you to John Mason International, our Registration System and App Sponsor!
• Please note that this year we are only accepting credit card payments
• Anyone registering for the FIDI conference must work at a FIDI affiliated office and be registered under the location registered at FIDI, and listed with their company email address, unless attending as a special guest, speaker or social attendee.
• Please note flights and accommodation ARE NOT part of the registration fee. These need to be booked by the individual attendees.
• Participants have the option to buy a sustainability ticket when registering to help offset their participation. More details here.
• Each attendee may register one social attendee. Social attendees must NOT work at the FIDI affiliated company in any capacity or work for any other non-affiliated moving company. Social attendees may buy tickets for tours and other activities during the registration process.
• Make sure you have a passport photo and a unique email address for each attendee in order to have a profile on the attendee page – only one profile can be created per email address.
o Access is given to the attendee list 24 hours from registration.
o Please note you cannot amend your booking or add additional tours or tickets via the Attendee Page. Any changes to your booking must be done through www.FIDIconference.org and click on ‘amend’.
• Have your passport details to hand when registering if you require a visa letter.
• If you are registering multiple people:
o First register any FIDI 39 Club members. The FIDI 39 Club member rate includes access to the FIDI 39 Club weekend conference that precedes the FIDI Conference and related FIDI 39 Club activities. In Edinburgh, this includes the Ceilidh and dinner buffet and FIDI Party, powered by the FIDI 39 Club. (If FIDI 39 Club members register as delegates and not 39 Club members they will not have access to the 39 Club Conference and will have to pay for all the 39 Club activities if there is availability). Click here to see the FIDI 39 Club activities.
o All attendees may buy a ticket for the 39 Club social activities. The FIDI 39 Club warmly welcomes all delegates to join them for these fun, local networking events.
o If you have registered FIDI 39 Club participant(s), register the next person as a second delegate. These denominations do not show on the attendee badge, they exist to offer Affiliates significant financial savings to allow them to register multiple team members from their company.
o If you are not registering FIDI 39 Club members, register the first person as a ‘’first conference attendee’’, the next person as an ‘’additional attendee’’ and the third as a ‘’third and following attendee’’.
o If you do not book the correct ticket type – you will be contacted to make amendments.
• All tours and sporting activities have limited capacity. You may buy a ticket during the registration process. There may still be availability when you are in Edinburgh, please enquire at the registration desk. To see all the tours and social activities available click here.
• You may choose which table you wish to sit at the gala dinner at the registration desk onsite.
• For additional information on our cancellation policy, Edinburgh and the conference hotel, dress codes, conference code of conduct and more, please consult the dedicated FIDI Conference website pages, click here